Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chapter 8 Teaser "The Night That Shall Not Be Spoken Of."

That's when I saw him - across the room, against the staircase. That bronze hair had been gelled back and he was decked out in an expensive looking tuxedo. I was instantly curious. But then I realized what was going on. He was hitting on some stupid tramp dressed up in a playboy bunny costume. She was hot, I could see why he was into her, but that didn't excuse the fact that he'd been avoiding me for a whole month.

"I'll be right back," I murmured to Garrett before taking off in Edward's direction. About halfway there, he met eyes with me, looked down and then leaned into kiss the bunny tramp. I didn't deter from my course. I walked right up to him and pushed him away from her. "What the hell's going on?" I shouted.

"Hey, he told me he didn't have a girlfriend," Bunny-slut interjected.

"I'm not his girlfriend," I bellowed at the same time that Edward yelled, "She's not my girlfriend."

Bunny-slut laughed and looked back and forth between the two of us. "Okay, I'll just give you two a minute," she said before taking off upstairs.

"Great! Real fucking great. Let me know if you plan to cockblock me for the whole night, that way I can go home now," he hissed before taking off toward the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment