Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 20, 2011

LVN Chapter 7 Teaser

Edward butted his cigarette out and stood, stretching out his hand for me to take. Pulling one side of my mouth into a suspicious smile, I grabbed it and stood. He instantly pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around my waist in the process. The sudden closeness made something tighten in my stomach, a surge of current flowing to straight where I wanted the most. I instantly got wet.

"Edward," I murmured, my voice shaky and drench in a tone that suggested he should stop. My mouth was saying one thing, but my body was silently screaming something completely different.

Maybe he knew that because he didn't listen anyway. Our eyes met and he leaned in closer, preparing to kiss me, and God, how I wanted him too. This was something long overdue between the two of us. I literally ached for him, for that electric static between us to fall upon my lips once again. That first time was an accident, meant more to push our significant others closer to the edge.

"No one should have to unkissed on their 18th birthday," he whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment