Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chapter 9 Teaser

I hope you enjoyed chapter 8, and here's a little taste of Chapter 9. The song for next chapter is "Your Love" by The Outfield.



"We would pretend you were our rescuers, our knights, and one day, you were going to break us free from the prison of her bedroom on the second floor," I admitted. I could feel the faint burn of a blush gracing my cheeks.

"Wow, little girls are creepy."

"Yeah well, we would do that until Rose's mom started babysitting Jake. Then, he made himself the king and insisted I needed no rescuer. That the King would protect me and save me."

"That little shit," Edward added playfully.

"I know, right?" I laughed and looked out the window at the passing car next to me.

"In the land of trapped Princesses, the Kings are the evil step fathers," Edward teased, using a tone that sarcastically suggested it was very common knowledge.

"Yeah, eight year old Jake ruined everything," I joked.

"And a full decade later, nothing much's changed," Edward snorted.

1 comment: